About the Associate Business Member (ABM) Program
The American Health Care Association (AHCA) and National Center For Assisted Living (NCAL) Associate Business Member program (ABM) is designed for those companies that share a genuine interest with AHCA/NCAL in furthering the quality of long term care and are dedicated to the success of the profession. ABMs are proud to support programs and services that bring about improvement in long term care and help to create strategies to deal with a variety of profession-related issues including revised policies and regulations, staffing shortages, Medicare and Medicaid, tort reform and quality.
By partnering with AHCA and NCAL you’ll gain exposure for your business, strengthen your market position and build powerful alliances with leaders in the long term care market. AHCA and NCAL support this constituency group by providing…
- Critical industry information
- Key networking and member access opportunities
- Member discounts and value added services
- Involvement in advocacy and grassroots programs
AHCA and NCAL offer three levels of Membership: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Additional benefits are available according to your level of investment.
All ABMs Receive:
- Password access to the AHCA/NCAL member content;
- FREE subscriptions to AHCA and NCAL publications including Provider Magazine, AHCA Notes, and NCAL FOCUS;
- FREE listing in the online ABM Roster
- Priority placement in the exhibit hall of the AHCA/NCAL annual convention, plus discounted rates on exposition booth fees;
- Exclusive use of the ABM logo for letterhead, in advertising or in business correspondence to identify your affiliation with AHCA and NCAL;
- Advertising discount rates for display advertising in Provider Magazine, Provider’s Purchasing Guide, and the AHCA/NCAL convention program book;
- Discounts on all professional development products, programs and services including the AHCA/NCAL Bookstore.
For more information on the Associate Business Membership program, please contact AHCA at (202) 842-4444 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.